Common support questions for Loco Translate
We often get asked the same questions in the support forum and the same questions often require the same answers. If you have a problem, please check if it's a known issue. It may have been solved before, or it may be unsolvable.
Loco Translate is little more than a PO file editor, but WordPress localization is not simple and many things can go wrong, even if our plugin has done its job and saved your file to disk.
- Why do none of my translations show up?
- Why can't I translate these specific words?
- Why have my translations been reverted?
- Why is WooCommerce still showing English?
- Why don't translations load from the custom folder?
We do our best to ensure that Loco Translate can run on any server that can run WordPress. If you've found an incompatibility, please tell us so we can fix it. However, your server is ultimately beyond our control and there are many potential problems you can encounter.